AnimeStat

  Search 

 

 Main

 Main
 Summer Anime
 Spring Anime
 All Rankings
 A to Z
 Advanced Search

 Genre

 Action
 Adventure
 Comedy
 Daily Life
 Drama
 Ecchi
 Fantasy
 Harem
 Historical
 Horror
 Magic
 Mecha
 Mystery
 Romance
 Samurai/Ninja    
 Sci-Fi
 Shoujo
 Shoujo-ai
 Shounen
 Shounen-ai
 Supernatural
 Thriller

 Year

 2017                    
 2016                    
 2015                    
 2014                    
 2013                    
 2012                    
 2011                    
 2010                    
 2009                    
 2008                    
 2007                    
 2006                    
 2005                    
 2004                    
 2003                    
 2002                    
 2001                    
 2000                    
 1999                    
 1998                    
 1997                    
 1996                    
 1995                    

 
 

Description

Score

 
Wild Cardz

Wild Cardz

AKA: The Crown Knights - JaJa Uma! Quartet
Comedy, Action, Fantasy - 1997 (OVA)
 
Ranking: 2952

The Crown Knights are a bizarre special force to fight to the criminals who threaten the tranquil Card Kingdom. Each one had a special ability. But these Crown Knights must get down and dirty when they run up against two war machines shaped like gigantic chess pieces. The deck is stacked against them, somehow theyve got the checkmate these indestructible invaders before the Card Kingdom topples. (Source: ANN)

 

3.7

Anime News Network

4.2

Anime-Planet

3.0

Anime-Source

6.0

ThemAnime

4.0

  

Reviews

   

Wild Cardz is not the worst thing out there, and for people in the mood for dumb fun, go right on ahead. Personally, I'd rather leave this DVD on the shelf, right where it belongs. - ThemAnime

    

Overall: It's kind-of harmless but really shit. 80% of my enjoyment was from the racist Chinese guy and the other 20% was at the credits. Pointless, incomprehensible jigsaw puzzle that's actually made up of 5 jigsaws but with 2/3 of the pieces. Sadly, you can do worse but you can do oh so much better. - Anime-Planet (Thrawn)

  

 

Same Director

Banner of the Stars II
 

Banner of the Stars II - 8.4

Sci-Fi,Drama,Romance

2001  (TV)

Crest of the Stars
 

Crest of the Stars - 8.1

Sci-Fi,Romance,Drama

1999  (TV)

Banner of the Stars
 

Banner of the Stars - 8.0

Sci-Fi,Romance,Action

2000  (TV)

Banner of the Stars III
 

Banner of the Stars III - 7.9

Sci-Fi,Romance,Drama

2005  (OVA)

 

Godannar - 6.1

Romance,Action,Sci-Fi

2003  (TV)

     
 
 

Same Genre

Kekkaishi
 

Kekkaishi - 7.7

Comedy,Action,Fantasy

2006  (TV)

Toriko TV
 

Toriko TV - 7.3

Comedy,Action,Fantasy

2011  (TV)

Fairy Tail x Rave
 

Fairy Tail x Rave - 7.2

Comedy,Action,Fantasy

2013  (OVA)

Fullmetal Alchemist: Premium Collection
 

Fullmetal Alchemist: Premium Collection - 7.2

Comedy,Action,Fantasy

2006  (OVA)

Ixion Saga DT
 

Ixion Saga DT - 7.1

Comedy,Action,Fantasy

2012  (TV)

 

Sousei no Aquarion - 6.8

Comedy,Action,Fantasy

2005  (TV)

Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side
 

Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side - 6.7

Comedy,Action,Fantasy

2017  (TV)

Sekai Seifuku Bouryaku no Zvezda
 

Sekai Seifuku Bouryaku no Zvezda - 6.6

Comedy,Action,Fantasy

2014  (TV)

 

Hareluya II Boy - 6.6

Comedy,Action,Fantasy

1997  (TV)

 

Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist - 6.3

Comedy,Action,Fantasy

2013  (TV)

 

.hack//GIFT - 5.9

Comedy,Action,Fantasy

2003  (OVA)

Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan
 

Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan - 5.5

Comedy,Action,Fantasy

2012  (TV)